Underweight is a sign of an undernourished body. Being underweight is caused because of several health issues like a weakened immune system, decreased stamina, and low tolerance to cold. Are you underweight as your BMI is less than 18.5? Do you want to gain healthy weight? If yes, then choose Ayurveda that helps you gain desired weight.
Ayurveda offers treatment for skinny body weight with the help of herbal remedies, and Navpaurush Syrup is the best in the category. Manufactured using vitamins, minerals, and natural herbs, Navpaurush Syrup is 100% Ayurvedic that helps in giving an appropriate solution to those who find it difficult to gain weight. This particular drink is prepared using quality ingredients such as MucunaPrurita Hook, WithaniaSomnifera, Asparagus racemosus, ShankhBhasm, Shilajeet, etc. Beneficial in increasing metabolism and endurance of the body, Navpaurush Syrup is capable of meeting your requirements in terms of weight gain. It is recommended to take two teaspoons of this drink daily to get the satisfactory result.
Advantages of NavPaurush Syrup
- Enhances immunity power of your body
- Delays the physiological developments to fight against chronic diseases
- Helps in improving appetite and digestion system
- Helps in fighting withanemia, weight loss, and low blood pressure
- Helps in calming anxiety, reducing fatigue and nerve tension
- Helps in building muscle and increasing hunger
- Helps in nourishing the body
In addition to this medicine, there are certain home remedies that help you gain weight. Some of them are listed below.
- Regular consumption of bananas, mango, strawberries, and nuts
- Eat soaked figs and raisins at least for 2-3 times a day
- Consume an adequate amount of milk and milk products on a daily basis
- Intake of fresh pomegranate juice regularly
- Add two teaspoon of ghee in your meals daily
- Take meat soup spiced with pepper daily if you prefer non-vegetarian food
- Consume ample amount of scrambled egg, sprouted grams, soya, and other protein-rich food