Underweight is a state or condition when a body doesn’t gain normal weight inspite of taking proper diet. Body Mass Index (BMI)-a measure of body fat that is based on your weight in relation to the height, and applies to both men and women. BMI includes different ranges in which underweight people lies in the range of less than 18.5 and healthy weight lies in between the range 18.5 to 24.9. To gain a healthy weight, NavPaurush provides an Navpaurush weight-gain capsules that are 100% natural and blended with enriched medicinal herbs that provide a vital role in removing nutritional deficiencies, heart problems, liver disorder, constipation, anemia, stress etc.
Hazards of Underweight problems:
- Improper Growth.
- Hormonal Imbalance.
- Frequent Illness.
- Severe stress and depression.
Healthy Diet & Healthy Lifestyle:
- Eat Frequently: If you’re underweight then take smaller meals frequently after a short period of time rather than taking heavy meals 2 or 3 times in a day.
- Eat Nutrient-rich diet: Eat a nutrient-rich diet which contains a lot of vitamins and minerals that helps to nourish your body and keep you healthy.
- Stay Hydrated: Drink more water to remove the toxins from your body that improves the digestion.
- Consume Dairy Products: Eat nuts, peanut butter, cheese, milk and dried fruits and avocados.
- Green Leafy Vegetables:Eat green leafy vegetables which improve the digestive system of your body.
- Exercise: Exercises like weightlifting and cycling can help you to gain weight by building up your muscles and also, stimulate your appetite.
- Proper Medication: Take Navpaurush weight-gain capsules of NavPaurush with a healthy diet to gain weight.
Navpaurush weight-gain capsule is provided for those people who are suffering from the underweight problems. This product contains the herbal medicinal herbs in the form of capsules. This herbal remedy is a combination of many ingredients like Ashwagandha, Jeerak and sauf to strengthen the body muscles and helps in weight gaining of your body. To manage stress you can start meditation, yoga, ayurvedic medicines, acupuncture, cardiovascular exercises and cognitive behavioral therapy depending on the severity of the situation. Working out is the best way to treat depression without taking anti-depressants.